The Lottery Picker™ 2019 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee
The terms "software", "the software", "program", "The Lottery Picker", "Lottery picker", "TLP", and "The Lottery Picker™ 2019" are hereinafter known as The Lottery Picker™ Software (all previous and present versions) sold here on this site.
McCracken Software has initiated an unprecedented 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee for any "NEW" customer purchasing The Lottery Picker™ 2019. If "for any reason", you're not completely satisfied with The Lottery Picker™ 2019 and you're not convinced that this is the lottery software for you, simply contact us and request a refund. Yes, it's that simple! To apply for the refund, simply
initiate the refund request with McCracken Software in writing within the 14-day period. Refund not applicable on Trial Versions. All the following terms and conditions apply.
A FULL refund (minus $29.95 account maintenance fee) will be deposited back into your PayPal account.
Terms & Conditions
- All software purchased from this website is subject to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement (EULA) listed during the installation process of the software.
- The 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee applies to The Lottery Picker™ only.
- The 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee starts on the date the initial order was placed.
- The 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee applies to new customers only.
- Each customer can only use the 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee once.
- Customers making use of this 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee MUST delete all instances of The Lottery Picker™ from any/all media on which they have copied or installed it.
- Software will be supplied after a payment has been approved.
- Refund offer not applicable to buyers who make a purchasing error due to fault of their own based on assumptions. (i.e. you assumed the The Lottery Picker™ software covered/worked with a game that it did not, or, you assumed the software would work for a different operating system that it was not designed for). These are considered impulse purchases due in part, because the buyer did NOT take the necessary time to read and learn about the software's capabilities and limitations before purchasing. The aforementioned are not covered by our 14-Day money-back guarantee.
- Refunds not applicable on Trial Versions even after registration.
- Refunds not applicable on mail orders (mail orders are orders in which the payment was sent turough the mail)
- Refunds not applicable on BETA versions. (Beta version are test version and therefore do NOT qualify for any refunds)
- You MUST initially contact McCracken Software in writing to initiate a refund request.
- The above stated account maintenance fee will be assessed on all processed refunds.
- CD orders must be returned to and received by McCracken Software UNOPENED within the 14-Day guarantee period.
- All qualified refund request will be processed within 10 business days from the date of approval. This excludes holidays and weekends
McCracken Software reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms and Conditions. The laws of the State of North Carolina shall govern these terms and conditions and the user submits to the jurisdiction of the state of North Carolina with respect to any dispute relating to use of the software purchased from McCracken Software.
McCracken Software reserves the right to cancel, and/or modify the these Terms & conditions for this 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee at any time, or without notice to any customer. This page always governs the Terms & Conditions of this special 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee and should be bookmarked for future reference by customers making use of this special offer mentioned herein.